Science and Engineering
Conduct experiments in science and engineering labs. Learn computer programming and cybersecurity. Prepare to become a machinist. Gain real-world experience with smart-grids and microgrids. Get ready for a career in engineering or the sciences.
Science and Engineering is right for you if…
- You love solving problems with math.
- You would like to change the world through new discoveries and innovative ideas.
- You enjoy working with computers.
Learn computer, engineering, machining, and smart-grid technology skills that can quickly get you into the workforce. Discover the opportunities available in the sciences to prepare you to transfer to a four-year institution. Get real-world experience through internships.
Degrees & Certificates
Associate in Applied Science
- Computer and Information Technologies, A.A.S.
- Engineering Machining Technologies, A.A.S.
- Engineering Technologies, A.A.S.
Associate in Science
- Biological Sciences, A.S.
- Computer Science, A.S.
- General Engineering and Engineering Technologies, A.S.
- Physical Sciences, A.S.
- Pre-Forestry, A.S.
- Application Development Certificate
- Computer Hardware and Software Certificate
- Computer and Network Security Certificate
- Electrical, Smart Grid and Micro Grid Technologies Certificate
- Engineering Machining Technologies Certificate
- General Engineering Technologies Certificate
- Information Technology Support for Smart Grids and Micro Grids Certificate
- Web Development Certificate