Mission and Purpose
Student Success through Collaboration
The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness oversees the College’s strategic planning, accreditation, learning assessment, program review, institutional research, grants, and policy functions. OPIE staff members engage in these activities through collaboration with the aim of improving student success.
The Office’s role is to support the continuous quality improvement efforts on campus by providing unbiased information, evidence-based recommendations, resources, and support to campus constituents. The Office is committed to fostering a culture of integrity and excellence.
- Anthony Ulibarri, Senior Institutional Research Analyst
- Barbara Griego, Director of Institutional Research
- Julia Gallegos, Director of Planning and Quality
- Laura White, Director of Grants
- Nancy Uvalle-Ordonez Ph.D., Institutional Research Analyst
- Ruoyu Deng, TERM Institutional Research Analyst
- Ruthy Watson Ph.D., Director of Assessments, Program Review, and Special Projects
- Sabrina Calija, Institutional Research Analyst – Title V
- Todd Bruce, Strategic Planning and Special Projects Coordinator
- Larry Sanderson Ed.D., Term IR Director
- Yash Morimoto Ph.D., Vice President for Strategy and Organizational Effectiveness