Mission and Purpose
Student Success through Collaboration
The Office of Planning and Institutional Effectiveness oversees the College’s strategic planning, accreditation, learning assessment, program review, institutional research, grants, and policy functions. OPIE staff members engage in these activities through collaboration with the aim of improving student success.
The Office’s role is to support the continuous quality improvement efforts on campus by providing unbiased information, evidence-based recommendations, resources, and support to campus constituents. The Office is committed to fostering a culture of integrity and excellence.
- Yash Morimoto, Assistant Vice President for Planning and Institutional Effectiveness
- Barbara Griego, Director of Institutional Research
- Julie Gallegos, Planning and Quality Officer
- Jill Carlson, Director of Assessment and Accreditation
- Anthony Ulibarri, Institutional Research Technician
- Teruo Yokoyama, Institutional Research Analyst/Title V