What do we do?
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) is responsible for planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining information technology, supporting academic programs, student services, and administrative functions at Santa Fe Community College. Our mission is to support students, faculty, and staff in the use of current technologies that enhance and strengthen the learning process.
Service Desk Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 24 hours
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to noon
The Service Desk is a unit within User Services which serves students, faculty, and staff at SFCC. The Service Desk provides a primary contact for students, faculty and staff to obtain effective service, support and training, as well as act as a tool for fostering an effective use of information technology in all areas of the campus.
Information Security Program Disclosure
SFCC protects and safeguards the confidentiality of student information in compliance with federal and state laws and regulations. Access to student information is privileged and is only accessible by employees who require access to discharge their duties and responsibilities. SFCC does not share any information with any third party unless explicitly required. For more information, you may consult the Registrar’s Office for student records, the Financial Aid Office for financial aid related information, and the Office of Information Technology for general information regarding the security of information at SFCC.
- Cori Bergen, CIO
- Alex Martinez, Sr. Administrative Assistant
- Mason Kovac, Director of User Services
- Mariano Chavez, Senior Systems Administrator
- Chris Falance, Applications Administrator
- Rod Hasson, IT Service Desk Supervisor
- Richard Rubinstein, Systems Administrator
- David Keppel, Director of IT Infrastructure and Security
- Charles Thompson, Senior Network Administrator
- Norbert Utz, Director of Enterprise Applications
- Robert Bond, Senior Programmer Analyst
- Erica Keppel, Associate Director of IT Projects
- Ted Polkinghorn, Sr. Director of Information Systems
- Roberto Gonzalez, Associate Applications Administrator
- Mike Arellano, Technology Support Manager
- Chris Liebson Systems and Network Administrator
- Carlton Jefferson, Service Desk Technician
- Ajay Bhakta, Technology Support Technician