If you’re looking for a place to hold your next meeting or special event, SFCC’s Conference Center is a one-stop resource. Whether you’re planning a conference for 200, a workshop for 25 or a retreat for 10, we’ll help you select the right rooms, make arrangements for food service and rent AV equipment. We can even do all the planning if you’d like.
SFCC’s campus is situated on 366 acres off Richards Avenue, south of Rodeo Road. The college offers a first-class, state-of-the-art learning environment with modern classrooms, technologically smart labs and other specialized spaces.
Conference Services Forms: (Adobe PDF format)
- Catering Menu
- Food Request Form
- Co-sponsorship Form
- Conference Services Rental Rate Sheet
- Plant Operations Room Set-Up Order
- 2019 Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair Application Form
- 2019 Holiday Arts and Crafts Fair Letterhead
- Request of Use of College Facilities Online Form
- Request of Use of College Facilities PDF Form
Conference Services is located in Room 211F, in the West Wing.
For more information, please contact Conferences Services and Special Events, 505-428-1675, firstname.lastname@example.org.