The Office of Academic and Student Affairs supports SFCC’s mission to empower students and strengthen community by creating and maintaining quality academic programs that prepare students to enter the workforce or transfer to a 4-year institution. Through the dedication of its faculty and staff, Academic and Students Affairs ensures that students have the services they need to be successful: admissions, counseling, advising, tutoring, testing, financial aid, student activities, library, accessibility services, TRiO, and career services.
- Margaret Peters, Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs
- Lucia Lucero, Executive Assistant
- Teresa Roybal, Director of Academic Resources
- Victoria Schweizer, Temp Director of Academic Resources
- Bobbie Mascarenas, Student Affairs Officer
- Elisabeth Solis, Academic Affairs Coordinator
- Esmeralda Martin, Academic Affairs Coordinator