Please follow these instructions to login your device to SFCC’s wireless network
Go to your Wi-Fi settings, then:
1. Connect to the SFCC WiFi network.
2. Open a browser (e.g. Chrome, IE, or Safari) and go to wifi.sfcc.edu which will redirect you to the SFCC Wireless Welcome page.
3. Accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click Start.
• SFCC User — for students or employees
• Guest and visitor — go to instruction # 9
6. Enter SFCC username and password — same as my.sfcc.edu portal — and click continue
7. Download installer or the Ruckus CloudPath App
• Android – Select Google App when prompted and follow screen instructions
• iPhone – Click Allow and follow instructions
• MAC OSX – Download, run installer and follow instructions
• Windows – Download, run installer and follow instructions
8. You are now connected to the SFCC Authenticated wireless network for the remainder of the semester.
9. Guest or visitor option:
Provide email or phone number to receive temporary one-time passcode via email or text.
For detailed instructions go to https://w2.sfcc.edu/oit/wifi/ or call the OIT Service Desk at 505-428-1222.