Media Services is located in room 528, across from the library.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturdays: Closed
- Sundays: Closed
- College Holidays: Closed
Media Services Equipment Checkout
Call 505-428-1241 from off campus or x1241 from a campus phone.
- Multimedia projector/laptop carts. These carts, with a laptop, speakers and a LCD projector, can be used for in-class multimedia presentations. Many include a VCR/DVD player. These units are for faculty checkout, but students may use this equipment with instructor authorization and supervision. Instructors must place the request, pick it up and drop it off.
- Multimedia projectors. Portable multimedia projectors are available for off-campus use. Only Staff and Instructors may check them out.
- Portable stereo CD players or other Audio devices. These are available to instructors on a check-out-only basis. The instructor will be responsible for the return of the equipment. When available, CD players may be checked out for an entire semester.
- Overhead projectors. These antiquated overhead projectors that use transparencies are no longer supported. Please use PowerPoint or Document Cameras.
Requests and reservations for this multimedia check-out equipment can be placed online via the Media Services Equipment Request Form.
Note: Please remember that equipment is available on a first come, first served basis, so place your orders early.