The Office of Information Technology and the Library are offering laptop and webcam checkouts for Students enrolled for credit courses.
In order to get on the list, please send an email from your SFCC email address to email@example.com. We will not accept requests from personal email or through phone calls at this time.
Be sure to include:
- A phone number where we can reach you.
- Let us know if you need a laptop or a webcam. (Checkout laptops include cameras so you don’t need both)
Due to current restrictions we will call you to setup an appointment. We will call people in the order received. We will be making calls 3/31/20 for any requests received today or early tomorrow.
Things to know about your appointment and equipment:
- We will be setup at the Library Entrance of SFCC. The most accessible parking is the Health and Sciences parking lot.
- Please wait at the outer doors. We will let you in at your appointment. Practice Social Distancing
- Appointments will be scheduled 15 minutes apart.
- Only one person is allowed in the building at a time.
- You may not go anywhere else on campus, this includes restrooms.
- You will need your MySFCC password. Call (505) 428-1222 in advance if you need help with a password reset.
- Bring your SFCC ID as proof. If you don’t have one bring a driver’s license or state ID card.
- You will be required to sign a laptop checkout agreement.
- We have limited quantities, but we will continue to look for resources if needed.
- You will return the equipment to the SFCC Library. The Tentative due date in May 31st