In partnership with the Department of Workforce Solutions, the Job Development Career Coaches (JDCC) are available for you throughout your educational experience in the SUN PATH program and prepare you for a career after graduation. Each of the 11 consortium partners house a JDCC.
Services Available for You
We offer many different services based on your needs.
- One-on-one career blueprint: development of where you want to go and how to get there
- Assistance creating effective resumes, cover letters, and thank you letters or email messages
- Overview and guidance using the New Mexico Workforce Connection Online System, which includes posting your resume for employers to see
- Assistance submitting resumes to potential employers
- Career readiness workshops: resume building, do’s and don’ts in an interview, mock interviews, and dress for success
- Information on job fairs and summits
- Assessment of your skills through WorkKeys/Career Ready 101 and Prove It!
Waldy Salazar • Job Development Career Coach Manager • email@example.com • 505-841-9393
About Department of Labor
Funded by the U.S. Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration. Created by the New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT. Does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor, who makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timeliness, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership. The New Mexico SUN PATH TAACCCT project provides equal opportunities (EO) to all applicants.