As of Aug. 20, the SFCC on-campus bookstore will be open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to sell remaining apparel and supplies inventory. If you designate your Barnes & Noble book orders to be sent to the SFCC on-campus bookstore address, you will be able to pick up orders on campus.
Here are some helpful tips to help you get started:
- To purchase books, visit the SFCC virtual bookstore link and create a new account (click on “Let’s Get Started” button). With a new account as a Barnes & Noble customer, you can start ordering books. (View video on ordering your course materials.)
- If you have been awarded financial aid, third-party funding, dual credit, or payment plans you will receive a voucher that you can use on the Barnes & Noble (B&N) online bookstore website. This voucher will be sent from B&N by email directly to your SFCC email. You must check your official SFCC email account to receive this voucher and then use the voucher number on the B&N online bookstore website. You can change your primary email address once you set up an account on the B&N online bookstore. View video on how to order your course materials using vouchers.
- If you order books between Aug. 16 and Sept. 12, you will not be charged two-day shipping fees.
- If you select the two-day shipping option, you will need to purchase books prior to 11 a.m. (MST) daily to receive the book within two business days. (Example: If a student orders a book at 2 p.m. on Monday with 2 days shipping, they should expect to receive the book on Thursday because the order was placed after 11 a.m. MST).
- You can request books be shipped to the SFCC on-campus bookstore for pick up on campus or have them delivered to your home.
- Get additional assistance with the B&N online bookstore by calling 800-325-3252, emailing email@example.com or click on the help button on the site. You can also access the Help Center. The SFCC Bookstore contacts are firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start ordering your books today!