Academic and Career Education (ACE) Classes
Classes are conducted in short eight-week sessions. We only admit new students at the beginning of an eight-week session. This does not necessarily mean that you will be done in a few weeks.
We continually evaluate your progress toward your goal, whether it is improving basic academic skills, obtaining your High School Equivalency credential, or preparing for college and career.
Classes Start August 22
- August 12 – 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- August 16 – 5 to 9 p.m.
Three Steps for New Student Registration:
1) Pick up your pre-orientation packet at the Adult Education front desk.
2) Fill out the entire pro-orientation application and return it to the front desk by 5 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 11 for the Aug. 12 orientation; and Aug. 15 for the Aug. 16 orientation.
3) Come to one of the new student orientations, Aug. 12 or 16.
Classes are offered mornings, afternoons, evenings and Saturdays to fit your schedule.
We offer of a variety of instruction delivery modes:
- Group Instruction: Everyone is working on the same subject, with individualized help and pacing. More of a traditional classroom setting.
- Independent Study: With the help of the instructor, you work at your own speed on the subjects you need to work on. In this structured class, your teacher is always available to help you if you have questions or just need an explanation of the material.
- Computer Assisted Instruction: A computer lab is available for all ACE students.
Congratulations! You have made the right decision to continue your education. We are here to help you achieve your goals! We’re in Room 502, next to the library.
Monday–Thursday: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed