Enrollment for Returning HSE/GED Students
If you’ve enrolled and taken classes in SFCC’s HSE program in the past 12 months, our next enrollment period will be March 5 to March 16, 2018.
Returning students may be required to take a placement (GAIN) test. Please budget 1 hour for this exam.
All returning students are required to pay a $25 registration fee. The fee covers all classes in both Spring Sessions (Session A & Session B) as well as books and access to educational software. The fee also covers the costs for practice and official HSE tests (the HiSet and the GED).
How do I enroll?
- Come to the Adult Education Front Desk and take or schedule a placement (GAIN) test if necessary.
- Placement tests are given Monday through Thursday from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm and on Friday from 9:30 am to 3:00 pm.
- After testing you will meet with an adviser to enroll in your classes.
- Please have your JACK (My SFCC) log in information (user name and password) with you. You’ll need this log in information to enroll in classes. If you don’t know your JACK log in, get your student ID number (A #) from the Adult Ed Front Desk and go to the Technology Service desk to have your log in information reset.
- Once you pay your $25 fee, you will be officially enrolled.
Dates to remember:
- March 5 – March 16 – HSE Enrollment Period Spring Session A
- March 26 – Spring Session B classes start