Enrollment for Returning HSE/GED Students
If you’ve enrolled and taken classes in SFCC’s HSE program in the past 12 months, our next enrollment period will be May 14 to May 18, 2018.
Returning students may be required to take a placement (GAIN) test. Please budget 1 hour for this exam.
All returning students are required to pay a $25 registration fee. The fee covers all classes in both Spring Sessions (Session A & Session B) as well as books and access to educational software. The fee also covers the costs for practice and official HSE tests (the HiSet and the GED).
How do I enroll?
- Come to the Adult Education Front Desk and take or schedule a placement (GAIN) test if necessary.
- Placement tests are given Monday – Friday from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- After testing you will meet with an adviser to enroll in your classes.
- Please have your MySFCC log in information (user name and password) with you. You’ll need this log in information to enroll in classes. If you don’t know your MySFCC log in, get your student ID number (A #) from the Adult Ed Front Desk and go to the Technology Service desk to have your log in information reset.
- Once you pay your $25 fee, you will be officially enrolled.
Dates to remember:
- May 14 Evening orientation 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- May 18 orientation 10 am to 2:30 pm
- June 4 Classes start