Save the Date
Santa Fe Community College
Saturday, May 13, 2023
10 a.m. at the William C. Witter Fitness Education Center
Streaming Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfO7QXdLgjA
- Graduating students must wear SFCC academic regalia (caps and gowns). Cap and gown may be picked up at the Welcome and Advising Center.
- Honor cords will be available before the commencement ceremony at tables in the upper level.
- Other honor cords are available through their respective honor societies.
- Do not bring personal items that you cannot carry with you across the stage. You will not have access to safe storage.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended. You will be walking up and down multiple stairs.
- Arrive between 8:30 a.m. and 9:15 a.m. and allow plenty of time to park. The ceremony will begin promptly at 10 a.m.
- Remain in the venue through the full ceremony. As a courtesy to and out of respect for all graduates, the graduates and their families should remain at the ceremony until it concludes.
- Accessibility accommodations must be made in advance for you and/or your guests.
- To pre-order professional photographs please register at
- Doors open at 9 a.m. The ceremony starts promptly at 10 a.m. Parking and seating are on a first-come first-served basis, so early arrival is recommended. You should arrive no later than 9:30 a.m.
- Guests can park in the large parking lot at the William C. Fitness and Education Center or the nearby lot at the Health and Science Building.
- Guests enter through the William C. Witter Fitness and Education Center main entrance, located on the northwest side of the building.
- Remain in the venue through the full ceremony. As a courtesy to and out of respect for all graduates, the graduate and their family should remain at the ceremony until it concludes.
- Please refrain from flash photography during the ceremony.
- Guests are not allowed on the sectioned off area at any time.
- Professional photographers will be at the event, and their photos will be available for purchase a few weeks after the ceremony.
- It is suggested that graduating students and their guests pre-plan a meeting location after the ceremony to alleviate congestion while exiting the arena.
- Guests are not allowed on the sectioned off area even after the ceremony ends, since workers will begin dismantling the stage and removing event supplies immediately after the ceremony ends.