are areas that are reserved by the College as exclusive management rights and are not subject to review. The following issues are precluded from review under this policy:
1. Content of College policies;
2. Final interpretation by President of policy or final decision about the application of a policy or resource.The President’s decision is final and binding upon the parties.
3. A review of a decision involving the same student and the same issue but naming another responding person;
4. Decisions or directives of the Governing Board or other external authorities having jurisdiction or programmatic responsibilities over the College;
5. Funding and program priorities;
6. Allocation of resources, staff, equipment, or space;
7. Scheduling of operations, closures, holidays and other events;
8. Overall allocations for tuition and other fee increases;
9. Class schedules and work schedules in order to support student and community needs;
10. Parking violations; and,
11. Any action taken in compliance with a court order, arbitration decision, statutory directive, city or county ordinance, or the administrative ruling, rules or regulations of an authority having jurisdiction over the College.