are defined as:
• Nonprofit organizations that don’t operate for a profit and are considered tax exempt based on a 501(c)3 status.
• Corporate or business organizations that primarily exist to make a profit by buying and selling goods and services.
• Government: an administrative unit of any local, state or national government agency.
• Community Partners: an organization that provides services that build support for the community through collaborative work.
• Political activity or organizations that seek involvement in governmental or public affairs.