At SFCC you will find your path to academic and job success. Discover outstanding faculty, excellent programs, affordable tuition and support throughout your journey. Enroll at SFCC to advance your career, complete a certificate or associate degree, or transfer to a four-year institution.
are defined as:
• Nonprofit organizations that don’t operate for a profit and are considered tax exempt based on a 501(c)3 status.
• Corporate or business organizations that primarily exist to make a profit by buying and selling goods and services.
• Government: an administrative unit of any local, state or national government agency.
• Community Partners: an organization that provides services that build support for the community through collaborative work.
• Political activity or organizations that seek involvement in governmental or public affairs.