Thank you for choosing SFCC as your learning destination. As you continue on your educational journey, keep in mind that our primary goal is to help you succeed in reaching your goals, whether you’ll be here for one semester to learn a new job skill or working on a degree.
Log in to MySFCC and register online now.
Please note: Registration is not fully functional on mobile devices.
STUDENT DEGREE STATUS
- Degree Seeking: If you intend to pursue an associate’s degree or certificate in a given field, you are a degree student. Only degree students are eligible to apply for federal financial aid, veterans’ educational benefits, and many other forms of financial assistance. Degree students also must provide proof that they have completed high school or have earned a GED diploma.
- Degree-seeking students should speak to an Advisor in your academic school.
- Non-degree seeking: If you are taking courses for personal enrichment or job enhancement but do not plan to complete a degree or other specific program of study, you are a non-degree student. Non-degree students can declare a degree or certificate and apply appropriate credits at any time.
Students with special needs can get more information from our Student Accessibility Services web pages.
- If you have not registered for courses at SFCC for the past six semesters [or more] or if you have attended another college or university while absent from SFCC, you must complete a new admission application. Apply online now.
- If you have registered as a CONTINUING EDUCATION student and would like to take a course from the credit schedule you will need to complete the college admission application. Apply online now.
If you plan to transfer to earn a bachelor’s degree, our transfer programs prepare you to move to a four-year university. Our Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degrees are patterned after the lower division courses at most universities. Learn more about Transferring To/From SFCC.
For more information, please contact the Welcome and Advising Center, 505-428-1270, firstname.lastname@example.org.