My parents refuse to provide their tax information for the FAFSA. Can I still get financial aid?

Yes.  You will not be eligible for federal grants or federal student employment, but you may still be eligible for scholarships and institutional student employment.  However, if your inability to obtain parental information is due to unusual circumstances (parental incarceration, abuse, abandonment, etc.), you should contact your college’s financial aid office to inquire about a dependency override, which will allow you to apply as an independent student.