My family income circumstances have changed. How do I change the information on FAFSA to reflect my current financial situation?

You may be eligible to have your FAFSA form adjusted by financial aid staff.  Financial aid offices can adjust your financial aid award to reflect you or your family’s current income.

 Follow these steps:

  1. Complete the FAFSA questions as instructed using the required tax year (including using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool, if eligible).
  2. Submit your FAFSA form.
  3. Contact the financial aid office at the school you plan to attend to discuss how your financial situation has changed.