- Required COVID-19 Testing
Individuals who have a pending or approved Religious or Medical exemption from receiving the vaccine are required to submit to weekly Covid-19 testing.
- Who does this apply to?
SFCC students and employees who have a pending or approved Religious or Medical exemption or accommodation from the vaccine requirement are subject to regular COVID testing and must provide proof of a negative Covid-19 PCR test every seven calendar days.
- What tests are accepted?
- Only PCR or NAAT tests will be accepted. Mail-order PCR saliva tests are acceptable. In-home or rapid antigen tests are not acceptable for meeting the testing requirement.
- Where do I get tested?The Covid tests will be at the expense of the student or employee. Please view this NMDOH testing and screening site for testing resources.
- Where do I report my results?Employees and students must submit their test results to…(Needs to be Determined) as soon as they are received, but no later than Friday each week. Proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test is due every seven (7) calendar days.
- What if my test results are Positive?If you test positive, you should quarantine yourself, report your positive diagnosis using instructions available on SFCC’s contact tracing site.