How do I transfer credits to SFCC?

In order to transfer credits from another institution to SFCC, you should request official transcripts be sent directly to:
SFCC Records Office
6401 Richards Ave.
Santa Fe, NM 87508

Once the transcripts arrive at the Registrar’s Office, they will be evaluated to determine courses that transfer to SFCC for the program of study you have selected. The Declaration of Major form is also available online and can be printed, completed and mailed to the above address. Also, for more information on transfer credits, visit the Registrar’s Office page.