Students may fulfill course prerequisites by:
- Completing the required course with a grade of “C” or better
- Demonstrating proficiency on a placement test
- Submitting qualifying ACT, SAT, AP or CLEP scores
- Submitting transcripts from another institution that demonstrates completion of an equivalent course with a grade of “C” or better
- You may be permitted to waive a prerequisite based on demonstrated mastery of skills. A student must petition the appropriate department chair or designee for permission to waive a prerequisite.