Do I need to let the Financial Aid Office know if I am receiving funding from a source outside of the college?

Yes.  It is extremely important that you notify the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible if you receive funding from any source other than our office. We must take into consideration all sources of assistance you receive. Examples include, but are not limited to: WIA (Workforce Investment Act), VA (Veterans benefits) tuition waivers, scholarships, AmeriCorps grants, etc. These types of assistance affect your eligibility for financial aid. Unreported aid could result in an over award, which you must repay.