Am I eligible for financial aid if I am not a U.S. citizen or an eligible noncitizen?

You are not eligible for federal sources of financial aid, but you may be eligible for scholarships and New Mexico State financial aid.  You can fill out the Dreamer’s Application instead of the FAFSA to determine eligibility.