At SFCC you will find your path to academic and job success. Discover outstanding faculty, excellent programs, affordable tuition and support throughout your journey. Enroll at SFCC to advance your career, complete a certificate or associate degree, or transfer to a four-year institution.
Services & Resources
- This event has passed.
SFCC Governing Board Retreat
October 26, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
1. Introductions: 9:00 am
2. Ground Rules for an Effective Retreat 9:10 am
3. Visioning Icebreaker 9:20 am
4. Goals & Objectives of Board Retreat 9:40 am
5. Board’s Roles and Responsibility (Concept Mapping) 10:00 am
6. SFCC & Change: 10:30 am
What has to change to ensure that SFCC remains a vibrant, vital, and relevant institution in 21st Century?
7. Lunch 12:15 pm
8. Best Practices in Community Colleges (with Yash Morimoto) 1:30 pm
What are the Critical Few Changes (not the Significant Many) that SFCC will need to address in the near term?
9. Next Steps: SFCC Governing Board Action Plan for 2018-19 3:00 pm
10. Thoughts on Next Retreat? 3:30 pm 1
1.Evaluation of Process (+/delta) 3:45 pm
- October 26, 2018
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Governing Board Meetings