Look for Classes
1. Introductions: 9:00 am
2. Ground Rules for an Effective Retreat 9:10 am
3. Visioning Icebreaker 9:20 am
4. Goals & Objectives of Board Retreat 9:40 am
5. Board’s Roles and Responsibility (Concept Mapping) 10:00 am
6. SFCC & Change: 10:30 am
What has to change to ensure that SFCC remains a vibrant, vital, and relevant institution in 21st Century?
7. Lunch 12:15 pm
8. Best Practices in Community Colleges (with Yash Morimoto) 1:30 pm
What are the Critical Few Changes (not the Significant Many) that SFCC will need to address in the near term?
9. Next Steps: SFCC Governing Board Action Plan for 2018-19 3:00 pm
10. Thoughts on Next Retreat? 3:30 pm 1
1.Evaluation of Process (+/delta) 3:45 pm