College Closed in observance of Memorial Day
SFCC will be closed on Monday, May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. No classes or services will be available on that day. Services will resume Tuesday, May 30.
Event Series: FAFSA Workshops / Talleres FAFSA
November 1 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
English FAFSA workshops
begin at 11 a.m.
What do you need for the workshop?
- 2020 Tax Returns (2022-2023 FAFSA)
- 2020 W-2 Forms (2022-2023 FAFSA)
- 2021 Tax Returns (2023-2024 FAFSA)
- 2021 W-2 Forms (2023-2024 FAFSA)
- Social Security numbers (if issued)
- Resident card A# (if not a U.S. citizen but an eligible non-U.S. citizen)
- Parent’s date of birth
- Date parents were married, remarried, separated, divorced, or widowed.
Parents’ information should be used if the student is under 24 years old and not married or independent
The workshops will take place on the Zoom video conferencing platform.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com or call 505-428-1268.