ECCOE uses multi-generation approaches to early childhood education and training by accomplishing the following:
- Providing high-quality bilingual early care and education at Kids Campus so that parents can work or attend school.
- Supporting the First Born® home visiting model office to expand access to impactful home visiting services.
- Supporting the early childhood workforce with affordable and accessible education and professional development opportunities.
- Sponsoring the APRENDE Early Childhood Teacher Apprenticeship Program
- Offering engaging and high quality professional learning and training through the Institute for Innovative Family Programs.
- Building opportunities for student parents to participate in educational programs that lead to degree and certificate attainment by supporting the whole family.
- Advocating for inclusive and equitable multi-generation policies at the state and national level to enhance family well-being in New Mexico.
For more information about ECCOE Programs, contact us at email@example.com