Voters will be asked to select one candidate for Position 3 and 5. The winners will serve for six years on the board. Election Day is Nov. 5. See the League of Women Voters Guide here.
Absentee by mail voting began Oct. 8 and continues through Nov. 1. Absentee in-person voting will be available from Tuesday, Oct. 8 through Saturday, Nov. 2 at the Santa Fe County Clerk’s office, 102 Grant Ave. (Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) Saturday, Nov. 2 is the only Saturday voting at the Santa Fe County Clerk’s office from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Note: The Santa Fe County Clerk’s office will be closed on Monday, Oct. 14 in observance of the Indigenous Peoples’ Day holiday. Voting at alternate voting sites begins Saturday, Oct. 19 through Nov. 2 from noon to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Friday. Alternate voting locations will also offer Saturday voting from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. beginning Oct. 19 through Nov. 2.
The alternate early voting locations are as follows:
- Abedon Lopez Community Center, 155A Camino De Quintana, Santa Cruz
- Christian Life Church, 121 Siringo Road, Santa Fe
- Edgewood Elementary School, 285 Dinkle Road, Edgewood
- Max Coll Corridor Community Center, 16 Avenida Torreon, Eldorado
- Pojoaque County Satellite Office, 5 W. Guitierrez, Suite 9, Pojoaque Pueblo Plaza.
- Santa Fe County Fair Building, 3229 Rodeo Road, Santa Fe.
Voters can request an absentee ballot at any time by calling the County Clerk’s Office at 505-986-6280 or go online through the New Mexico Secretary of State’s office website https://portal.sos.state.nm.us/OVR/WebPages/AbsenteeApplication.aspx?type=RA