Institutional Research (IR) serves as the official and comprehensive source for data and analysis related to Santa Fe Community College. We do this by:
- Collecting, maintaining, and preserving institutional data
- Providing data analysis to inform decision-making and strategic planning initiatives
- Engaging in systematic research activities related to student, finance, and human resources data
- Ensuring validity and reliability of the data and research methodologies utilized
- Responding to federal and state reporting requirements and requests from other agencies
We encourage everyone to suggest ways we might support your information needs. If you cannot find the information you are looking for, please use the SFCC data request form to submit a request. For questions contact email@example.com.
IR has access to a wide variety of data points. Most of these data contain highly confidential and sensitive information. The majority of the data available is aggregate in nature. IR will not release any data with individual identifying factors except under specific conditions. We maintain confidentiality of the data in compliance with FERPA regulations.
For more information, please contact Barbara Griego, Director of Institutional Research, 505-428-1913, firstname.lastname@example.org.