New Mexico’s Children, Youth and Family Department (CYFD) Behavioral Health Services is offering a Day of Learning at SFCC, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Friday, May 19. The in-demand Mental Health First Aid Training is one of the available options. The training sessions are open to SFCC employees, students and community members. Registration is required.
Tentative Topics to be offered are below:
All Day Sessions 8:00am-5:00pm
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
Other training topics being offered (sessions below are either 90 minutes or 2 hours).
- NM CARES Team Decision Making Training
- Family Engagement Training
- Understanding Infant and Early Childhood Mental Health Services
- I Am Me: Understanding the Intersections of Gender, Sexuality and Identity
- Youth Engagement
- Allyship in Action