Veterans Services - Resources and Links for Vets
In addition to the services offered by SFCC, there are many other services and resources available to veterans and military personnel in New Mexico. Below are links to some of those resources that we believe are the most helpful to those making the transition from military to civilian and student life.
- Albuquerque Vet Center
- Continuing Education Resources for Veterans
- Employment - VetSuccess
- New Mexico Army Wounded Warriors
- New Mexico Department of Veteran Services
- New Mexico Disabled American Veterans
- New Mexico Office of African American Affairs
- New Mexico VA Healthcare System
- New Mexico Work Force Solutions
- Santa Fe Vet Center
- Veterans Benefits Administration
- VetSuccess on Campus
- Women Veterans of New Mexico
For more information, please contact Academic Support and Student Retention, 505-428-1331, email@example.com.