Veterans Services - Benefits
Picking the Right Benefit for You
Before you begin the SFCC registration process, determine which of the following benefits best applies to your situation.
- Apply for Veterans Benefits at the Veterans ON-line APPlication (VONAPP) Website
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty - Chapter 30
- Montgomery GI Bill - Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP) - Chapter 1607
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve - Chapter 1606
- New Mexico Vietnam Veterans Scholarship (scroll down to application)
- Post 9/11 GI Bill - Chapter 33
- Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance (DEA) - Chapter 35
- Transferring Post 9/11 Chapter 33 Benefits to your Dependents
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR&E) - Chapter 31
For more information, please contact Academic Support and Student Retention, 505-428-1331, email@example.com.