Veterans Resource Center at SFCC
The Veterans Resource Center at SFCC opened November 4, 2013. It is a centralized resource, easily acessible and available to all veterans who would like to explore their educational goals at SFCC.
A place where SFCC student veterans can feel welcome and supported with:
- Information about veterans services in Santa Fe and New Mexico
- One on one academic and financial advising
- Tutoring and small group instruction
- Computer and Wi-Fi access
- Assistance with VA Educational and Health benefit enrollment
- Peer to peer mentoring
- Advocacy for veterans benefits and claims
- Mental health support and crisis intervention
- Transportation information
- Family support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Special events – small group conference room
West Wing, Lower Level, Room LL312N
Take advantage of your veteran's benefits now! Santa Fe Community College offers more than 100 degree and certificate programs to choose from. See Susan Salgado, V.A. Certifying Official, to find out how to qualify for tuition and more. Call 505-428-1267 email email@example.com Her office is located in the Registrar's suite in the Welcome and Advising Center.
For more information, please contact Gregory Scargall, Veterans Resource Specialist, 505-428-1305, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.