Welcome to the Tutoring Center
Room 582 - Tutoring Center
Hours for Fall Semester 2012
Monday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Fridays from 9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Saturdays from 10:00am-2:00pm
Learn more about the SFCC Tutoring program
Learn about TutorTrac
Tutoring Contributes to Student Success
What students say about tutoring
- Tutoring helps keep me positive.
- It keeps grades up!
- My tutor taught me how to break things down and keep it simple.
- She made English understandable and sometimes fun.
- He made me feel like math is easy!
- She showed me how to go through each step to solve the problem.
- My tutor helped me to help myself.
- I was getting clouded and his perspective was just what I needed to clear it up.
- My tutor helped me think out loud about what I wanted to say in my paper.
- My tutor rocks!
The SFCC Tutoring Program is certified by the College Reading and Learning Association.
For more information, please contact Chris Black, 505-428-1770, firstname.lastname@example.org.