The Testing Center
The Testing Center supports student retention by providing:
- appropriate initial placement of students
- testing and portfolio evaluation leading to accelerated degree completion for eligible students
- a suitable environment for out-of-class exams, assessments for students with special needs, makeup exams and pre-certification exams
- assistance to faculty and staff looking to research, identify/develop, and administer appropriate classroom or programmatic assessments.
- Placement Testing
- Makeup Testing
- GED Testing
- Proctoring Services
- Accelerated Degree Options for Students
- Castle Worldwide
- La Prueba
All Testing Center examinees are required to show photo identification (driver's license, passport, student I.D. etc). Identification without your photograph is not valid for test administration or score receipt purposes.
In the case of the GED® exam, two forms of identification are required. The photo I.D. must be government issued (e.g., a passport or driver's license); a school I.D. is acceptable ONLY as the required secondary ID. Per state guidelines, we cannot accept photocopies of any ID.
Again, every examination offered through the Testing Center requires photo identification. Without that identification, you will not be allowed to test or get copies of your scores.
For more information, please contact the Testing Center, 505-428-1625, email@example.com.