Sustainable Technologies Program - School of Trades, Technology, Sustainability and Professional Studies
About the Program
Your degree or certificate in Sustainable Technologies provides you with an in-depth understanding of issues regarding sustainability, renewable energy, water treatment and water conservation. Through your chosen concentration, you'll acquire the skills need for entry-level positions in a wide range of energy- and water-related businesses or public agencies. You could even consider starting your own business.
Along with your core and general education requirements, you will choose one of these concentrations:
SOLAR ENERGY CONCENTRATION
WATER CONSERVATION TECHNOLOGIES CONCENTRATION
WATER TREATMENT OPERATION CONCENTRATION
By the end of this program, you should be able to:
- Provide leadership in creating and maintaining safe working environments
- Describe the function, design and installation of sustainable systems
- Recognize wasteful practices and recommend sustainable alternatives
- Measure and describe energy and its relationship to sustainable systems
- Develop and articulate a definition of sustainability
- Understand the principles of entrepreneurship and creating a sustainable small business
For more information, please contact the School of Trades, Technology, Sustainability and Professional Studies, 505-428-1388, email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.