Plumbing Program - School of Trades, Technology, Sustainability and Professional Studies
About the Program
As a trained plumber, you may be involved in crafting new residential and commercial spaces from blueprints, troubleshooting and upgrading existing systems, or installing sustainable water catchment and solar hot water systems. Whether you are just starting out or have some experience and want to improve your skills, we offer the right training at SFCC. The coursework can also prepare you for apprenticeship leading to licensure as a journeyman plumber.
- Basic Plumbing/Safety/Pipe Fitting
- Gas Piping and Combustion Venting
- Service Plumbing, Repair, Maintenance and Remodel
- Water Supply Systems and Backflow Prevention
- Drain, Waste, Vent and Gray Water
- Boilers and Hydronic Systems
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Basic Electricity and Controls
- Technical Math
- Design and Installation of Solar Hot Water Systems
For more information, please contact Shawn Miller, 505-428-1806, email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.