Plumbing Program - School of Trades, Technology, Sustainability and Professional Studies
About the Program
Problem solving and troubleshooting are just some of the skills that professional plumbers possess. SFCC’s Plumbing Program gives you the tools you need to install and upgrade plumbing systems, build new residential and commercial spaces from blueprints, and install and maintain sustainable water catchment and solar hot water systems. Whether you’re entering the field or want to upgrade your abilities, this program will teach you everything required to become a professional, from basic plumbing and pipe fitting to repair, the latest technological applications for maintenance and remodeling, and more. Plumbers are in demand, and it’s a well-paid career with opportunities for advancement or owning your own business.
- Basic Plumbing/Safety/Pipe Fitting
- Gas Piping and Combustion Venting
- Service Plumbing, Repair, Maintenance and Remodel
- Water Supply Systems and Backflow Prevention
- Drain, Waste, Vent and Gray Water
- Boilers and Hydronic Systems
- Basic Blueprint Reading
- Basic Electricity and Controls
- Technical Math
- Design and Installation of Solar Hot Water Systems
For more information, please contact Shawn Miller, 505-428-1806, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.