Leadership - School of Liberal Arts
About the Program
This program concentrates on the development of skills in intercultural communication, problem solving, conflict resolution, facilitation, and the incorporation of leadership ethics when interacting with others for personal, professional, and academic enhancement.
PROGRAM LEARNING OUTCOMES
Upon completion of this program, you'll be able to:
- Apply mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- Develop an effective business plan
- Demonstrate strong public speaking and interpersonal communication skills
- Facilitate and communicate with diverse groups of people
- Demonstrate skills in leadership ethics
For more information, please contact Ernest Kavanaugh, 505-428-1681, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.