SFCC Marketing and Public Relations
The mission of the SFCC Marketing and Public Relations Department is to support student and college success by:
- Creating and communicating a positive institutional image;
- Building understanding and awareness of programs and services among college constituencies; and
- Informing the community of the opportunities at SFCC.
The Marketing and Public Relations Department is located in Room 210 in the West wing of the main building on campus.
Marketing and Public Relations Services:
- Marketing/Communication Planning
- Graphic Design
- Media Relations
- Web Content Development
From Pancakes on the Plaza to SFCC Day at the Legislature and all events in between, our office of Community Outreach connects SFCC with the city and the culture of Santa Fe. If you have a project or an event that might benefit from collaboration with the college, please contact Community Outreach Specialist Colette Lee at 505-428-1271 or firstname.lastname@example.org>/a>.
- Space Reservations
- Conference Services
- Facility Rentals
- Special Events
- Campus Connection Television Show
Visit the Campus Connection Web page
Visit the SFCTV-16 Web page
For more information, please contact Laura Mulry, Director of Media and Public Relations, 505-428-1776, email@example.com.