It is common for people to forget their password. If you have set up your secret questions and answers, you will be able to reset your password yourself (without the Help Desk assistance) should you forget it. Instructions with pictures....
Check out these instructions with pictures...
- Open up the JACK login page and click on “Forgot Password;”
- Answer your Secret Questions and it will prompt you to create a new password.
- Log into Jack
- Select “My Account” in the upper left hand corner
- Enter current Password then enter new Password twice
- Click on “Save Changes”.
Go to the JACK login page (http://jack.sfcc.edu/) and click on “Forgot Username?” Type in the information requested.
The other announcements most likely have not disappeared. Learn how to see past the first five announcements...
Yes, you can look it up in JACK. Learn how...
The "My Tab" tab is for everyone to customize. Learn how...
Changes cannot be made directly in JACK, but you can access the necessary form through JACK.
- Log onto JACK
- Select the Registration tab
- In the ESS Forms and Guides box on the far right, select the “Change of Name, Address or Phone Number Form” link.
- Print the form
- Fill it out the form and mail or fax it to the Enrollment Center. The address and fax number is on the form.
Yes, you can send an email to the SFCC Gmail account of every one of your fellow students through Course Studio. Learn how...