SFCC Students Have Gmail Accounts
That’s right, all students now have access through SFCC to a Gmail account. This new system, powered by Google, provides Gmail to SFCC students, as well as a suite of other Google products that will enable our college to better communicate, share, and collaborate.
What do I need to do?
Now that Google-powered accounts have been created for all students, you are able to search and access all your mail from any internet-connected computer.
What do I get?
- Seven Gigabytes of email storage.
- Instant messaging from right within your mailbox.
- Google Calendar to schedule meetings, create events, and share calendars with others.
- Google Docs to create and share documents, spreadsheets and presentations online.
- Your own personalized Start Page, where you can access all these services.
- Access to your information from anywhere with an internet connection. You can also access your email with a mobile device.
To log in, you will use the same username for Gmail that you use for JACK. For your Gmail password, use your 8-digit date of birth (for example, if you were born Jan. 23, 1988, your password would be 01231988).
Where can I go for more info?
This Web page will be updated with information as it becomes available. You can also check out the Google Apps Help Center at http://www.google.com/support/a/users or watch video presentations listed below.
- Email - http://services.google.com/apps/resources/overviews_breeze/Mail/index.html
- Calendar - http://services.google.com/apps/resources/overviews_breeze/Calendar/index.html
- Start Page - http://services.google.com/apps/resources/overviews_breeze/StartPage/index.html
- Docs - http://services.google.com/apps/resources/overviews_breeze/DocsSpreadsheets/index.html
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.