Center for Academic Transitions - Graduation Advising
Have you earned more than 45 credit hours? Meet with a CAT Advisor to begin planning for graduation. We’ll explain the Graduation requirements and take you through the process of petitioning to graduate and receiving your Degree or Certificate.
Visit the Office of Student Development graduation webpage for information about Graduation 2014.
Appointments and Walk-In Hours Available
- Maintain an overall cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Complete all required course work for specific degree or certificate (courses numbered below 111 are excluded)
- Earn a grade of “C” or better for all core and related requirements
- Residency requirement: Transfer students must earn at least 25% of the total number of required credit hours for the degree or certificate at SFCC
- Transfer students must submit official college transcripts from institutions previously attended
- Student must submit Petition to Graduate
o Signatures from Academic Adviser and appropriate Dean required
For more information, please contact Center for Academic Transitions, 505-428-1303, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.