Center for Academic Transitions - Career Services
Career Services is a program of the Center for Academic Transitions.
SFCC CAREER SERVICES
- Department: Center for Academic Transitions
- Location: Room 131, next to the Cashiers' Office
- Computer Lab: Eight student computers
- Two program assistants: More jobs in our online database
- No waiting for seminars: Get That Job! learning modules available in the CAT computer lab M-F, 9-5
- Drop by or Walk In Clinic: Call or visit for individual assistance
- Job Club Support Group: Fridays 2-3pm
- Still FREE to students, faculty, staff and community members
COLLEGE CAREER SERVICES ARE A SPARK TO YOUR FLAME
Career Development Facilitators (GCDFs) are trained to help individuals examine their personal, family and economic needs, their experiences and dreams, and find a career path that fits their unique situation. A Career Development Facilitator can help you discover your passions and how they might manifest into an exciting plan for a future full of opportunity where your goal is to enjoy your life now, instead of waiting until graduation, you find the perfect job, your children are grown, retirement or some other future event.
SFCC CAREER SERVICES IS HERE TO HELP YOU
- explore career options
- decide what education or training you might need
- learn how to create a dynamic resume
- learn other self-marketing skills for an effective job search
- and become excited or re-energized about your career
For more information, please contact Patty Armstrong, GCDF, Career Services Coordinator, 505-428-1406 (Fax: 505-428-1657), email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.