American Sign Language Interpreting Program Links - School of Liberal Arts
More Information About American Sign Language Interpreting and Deaf Communities
Northern New Mexico Interpreting and Service of the Deaf & Community Connections:
- New Mexico School for the Deaf: http://www.nmsd.k12.nm.us/index.php
- New Mexico Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: http://www.cdhh.state.nm.us
- New Mexico Registry of the Interpreters of the Deaf: http://www.nmrid.org
- New Mexico Regulations & Licensing Department: http://www.rld.state.nm.us
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf: http://www.copdnm.org/index.htm
- New Mexico Association of the Deaf: http://www.nmad.org/public
National Interpreting and Services of the Deaf & Community Connections:
- Registry of the Interpreters of the Deaf: http://www.rid.org
- Hands and Voices: http://www.handsandvoices.org
- National Association of the Deaf: http://www.nad.org
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment (EIPA): http://www.classroominterpreting.org/EIPA/index.asp
For more information, contact Beth Krandel, Chair, AMSL/INTR Program at 505-819-5630, firstname.lastname@example.org or the school of Liberal Arts & Core Studies at 505-428-1370.
For more information, please contact Beth Hansen, Assistant Professor of ASL, Chair, AMSL/INTR, 505-819-5630 VP, email@example.com.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.