Student Clubs And Organizations
Wow, did you know SFCC has almost 30 active student clubs and organizations on campus? Take a look at these examples:
Fall 2014 / Spring 2015 SFCC Club
- Printmaking and Book Arts
- NKBA ( Kitchen and Bath)
- ASID (American Society of Interior Design)
- Native American Club
- Disc Golf (College Heights)
- Bondage Breakers
- Santa Fe Area Home Builders
- RT Inspire (Respiratory Therapy)
- Traditional Gaming
- Student Nurse Association
- Veterans United
- Aquaculture and Hydroponics
- Alpha Sigma Delta
- ASL (American Sign Language)
For more information call Janet Berry at 428-1266, the Office of Student Development.
Studies show that students who are involved at their college:
- receive better grades
- are more satisfied with their overall college experience
- be successful in their academic program
- are more likely to stay in school
- are more marketable when job searching and/or applying to other schools
Stop by the Office of Student Development or participate in the Student Involvement Fair held at the beginning of each semester to find out if anyone of the current clubs interests you or learn how to start a club of your own.
For more information, please contact Janet Berry, Student Involvement Coordinator,, 505-428-1266, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.