Santa Fe Community College's Strategic Plan 2013-2018 was adopted by the Governing Board in August of 2013.
Empower Students, Strengthen Community.
Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.
SFCC is a recognized leader in fulfilling its community’s dreams, one student at a time.
- We value STUDENT LEARNING and demonstrate our commitment through innovative, high-quality programs, empowerment of students and accountability for systematic learning assessment.
- We value EXCELLENCE and demonstrate our commitment through continuous organizational improvement, transparent and effective systems and responsible stewardship of taxpayer dollars.
- We value PEOPLE and demonstrate our commitment through building a community of collaboration and trust, celebrating diversity and fostering a vibrant system of shared governance.
- We value SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY and demonstrate our commitment through leadership in sustainability programs and practices, accessible and affordable education and ongoing service to and partnerships with our community.
- We value INTEGRITY and demonstrate our commitment by modeling respect, honesty and principled decision-making throughout the organization.
LONG-TERM GOALS and STRATEGIC OBJECTIVES
- Empower Students to Succeed
- Improve successful credit course completion
- Improve persistence for degree-seeking students
- Improve graduation for degree-seeking students
- Improve successful milestone completion
- Assure integrity of student learning in degree and certificate programs
- Meet the Community’s Learning Needs
- Meet the needs of lifelong learners
- Increase enrollment in key areas
- Increase workforce training
- Assure accessibility and affordability
- Engage Employees in the Workplace
- Promote excellence in job performance
- Promote employee satisfaction, health, and engagement
- Attract and retain an excellent workforce
- Improve communication and collaboration
- Ensure Institutional Effectiveness
- Remain fiscally responsible
- Meet and exceed internal and external standards and requirements
- Operate the college using environmentally sustainable practices
- Diversify the campus
- Ensure a safe campus environment
For more information, please contact Julie Gallegos, Planning and Quality Officer, 505-428-1520, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Santa Fe Community College | 6401 Richards Ave. | Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508 | 505-428-1000
Empower Students, Strengthen Community. | Empoderar a los Estudiantes, Fortalecer a la Comunidad.